The boutique villas is located on a serene hillside in Saiyuan, residential area of Nai harn, The project’s concept focuses around two main ideas: maximizing green space and conserving energy, has been designed and analyzed by Europeans technicians, using items imported from Ialy, to reach a high quality villas.
Quality of Most effective materials durable for 50 years up and latest installation methods are used in the houses. Comprising 6 villas total on a nice land slope, each villa has 3 en-suite bedrooms, open plan living-&dining area, a large pool deck with a barbeque area and a meticulously landscaped garden.
– All of the project’s power lines have been laid underground
– The electrical system’s main board is located a safe distance from the property
– All electrical panels and other parts are made by Bticino
– Each villa as been installed with “life savers” system to stop power surges and chances of electrical shock
– Energy efficient light bulbs
– Internal emergency lights, imported from Italy
– We have two centrally located water boilers in each house , which reduce heating costs
– Under floor wiring system with branch boxes on the wall, to avoid costly maintenance problems
– Electrical ground system provides substantial energy savings compared to local standards, guaranteeing maximum comfort for owners and tenants.
– We have installed an IMHOFF Tank in each villa for clearing away sewage through simple settling and sedimentation, along with anaerobic digestion of extracted sludge. This solution eliminates hassle in terms of future maintenance and improves sewage treatment.
– Unlike most contractors who have installed PVC pipes for plumbing, we have installed PPR piping so as to minimize the possibility of water leaks and costly repairs.
– The air conditioning system is designed for safety and reliably. For that we have used a different pipe, which gives us the possibility to join the outdoor unit to the indoor unit, using only two junction points, avoiding all problems regarding gas leak.